International Channel Manager, Europpe
International Channel Manager – Europe
We are seeking to recruit an international sales manager based in Germany to manage and further develop our business in mainland Europe. Reporting to the VP of International Business, the role involves management, coaching, and development of international distributors throughout central and eastern Europe so multinational and multi-cultural business experience is key. This candidate will work hand-in-hand with the distributor to develop successful sales strategies to win public sector tenders. The role will be home based and extensive travel will be required in supporting distributors.
The successful candidate will have more than 10 year’s experience in enterprise level sales of high value solutions in a technical environment. Comfortable with demand creation for innovative technologies and maintaining engagement at multiple levels in public sector organisations through long sales cycles.
Key candidate characteristics include:
- Outstanding inter-personal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivating and creative in problem solving
- Flexible and adaptable to cope with a fast-moving business and working environment
- Excellence at strategic selling at multiple touch points in a complex organisation matrix
Candidates should have a technical or business qualification degree level or higher qualification.
Type: Full Time
Bigbelly is an equal opportunity employer.